INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING ABOVE SOUNDS
"Right-Click (Mac Users, hold "Control" and click) on the file and choose, "Save Target As," to save the sound file to your computer."
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHANGING THE SOUNDS
Changing Your Jobulator Sounds:
1. Go to General Settings under the Settings Tab.
2. Click the browse button ("...") corresponding to the type of sound that you want to change.
3. Select the mp3 file that you would like to use in place of the default sound.
4. Click the Save Settings button on Jobulator to apply this change.
To Raise Your Volume with Microsoft Windows, please do the following steps:
1. Right-Click on the speaker/volume icon in the lower righthand corner of your screen.
2. Select the "Mixer" from the right-click menu.
3. Make sure your volume controls are turned up and not muted.
To Raise Your Volume on a Mac, please do the following steps:
1. Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of the screen, and select "System Preferences."
2. On the System Preferences window, under the hardware section, click on the Sound Icon.
3. At the bottom of the sound window is the section for Output Volume.
4. Slide the indicator icon on the scale all the way to the right to obtain maximum volume.
WHAT DOES "THE FOLLOWING SETTINGS ARE INVALID AND WILL BE SET TO THE DEFAULT SETTING" MEAN?
This error message means that the file that you had told Jobulator to play is no longer stored in the location on your computer where you first told Jobulator to look for it. In this case, Jobulator will play its default sound instead. You can tell Jobulator to play your sound by going to your General settings and clicking the browse button ("...") corresponding to the sound you are wishing to change (i.e. New Jobs Sound). Just click on that file, choose "Save Settings" on Jobulator, and you will begin to hear your sound instead of our default sounds.